Saturday, September 18, 2010

this is my prayer

King of Glory and all that is Good: Jesus. Father. Friend. I ask that You simply breathe in me today. I pray for the willingness of my own spirit and soul to let You in. Oh let me not suffocate Your Spirit breathing in me. Help me to love you better because You love me so well.






"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen." Jude 1: 25

Ah, I have such a good God, who is faithful to transform me into His image... He will shape me so that He will not find one spot, not one blemish in me. Such a good reminder: that He does this for me, and my meager efforts to discipline myself are actually counterproductive. Ok, so please, grow in me God.

Whew, now I can breathe better.

1 comment: